Tipperary Volunteer Centre is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development. The Centre is tasked with strengthening volunteering in County Tipperary. If your group is a community based not for profit organisation with a presence in County Tipperary we can help you.
While the majority of services offered are FREE. There is an administrative charge for facilitating the Garda Vetting process for organisations.
By registering with the Centre your group gets access to:
- Our dedicated staff team.
- A single point of contact to deal with any queries you may have.
- Assistance with all aspects of your volunteer programme.
- Guidance and help with policy development.
- The ability to advertise volunteer roles free of charge on our national database.
and much more.
The first step in the process is to register your group’s contact details and activity that best describes what you do with us. On completion of the short online form, a member of staff will be assigned to liaise with your group. It is a commitment-free process that can be opted out of at any time.