- Living with a Disability – Jane’s Advice
You don’t need to put on a happy face to deal with things.
- National Awards – Closing October 5th
Only a couple of days left to nominate our Tipperary Volunteers & Groups
- Digital Accessibility Matters
Our website is WGAC & ADA compliant.
- We are going to the Ploughing Championships
Find us Wednesday (Block 3, Row 19, Stand 309)
- Youth Club Leaders Sought
Have you 2 hours per week to support our future adults.
- 11 Things About Us
11 things you may not know about Tipperary Volunteer Centre.
- Volunteering & Sport
Training for those involved in the management of Volunteers in Sports clubs.
- Find us on YouTube
Don’t miss out Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- Garda Vetting in Videos
Two short video to assist you with Garda Vetting.
- Thinking About Volunteering
If you are thinking about volunteering, Being selfish is a good start.